I have learned to recognize the female cardinal song in the last month here in Ohio. I heard it outside, this bird song and then searched on youtube until I located the exact notes. If it were so easy with my tale! I have details of history, a cabin boy who served on the gunboat, Merrimac in the Civil War and I can dive into google searches to mine fleeting details of its sinking on November 15, 1865. The whole story is found in government documents. I had a student ask me yesterday why we have old tatty books and files on shelves upon shelves in the basement of the library. I told him because of folks like me who want the whole story, the truth and nothing but the truth.
Think Create Share Grow
- RT @ananavarro: I ❤️ @SenatorCollins I ❤️ @lisamurkowski I ❤️ @SenJohnMcCain Profiles in courage Grit under pressure Principle over polit… 5 hours ago
- Americans don't want a skinny. They want the full meal deal like single payer or Medicare for all. We do need European style healthcare! 5 hours ago
- RT @JoyAnnReid: McConnell has a lot of nerve accusing Democrats of obstruction when he locked them out of the room where 13 men wrote a cra… 10 hours ago
- RT @IndivisibleTeam: This is an incredible moment and it was possible because of all of you out there that exercised your constituent power… 10 hours ago
- RT @RobbyMook: Since higher premiums and less coverage failed tonight, how about a vote for lower premiums and greater coverage? 10 hours ago